Our aim is to provide all customers with the highest levels of professional service in all dealings and exceed the expectations of customers in all aspects of their relationship with us. If, however, we do not completely satisfy you with our service, our desire is to immediately deal with the issue and provide you with a satisfactory outcome.
If you have any dissatisfaction or concerns relating to your dealings with us, we encourage you to contact our Complaints Officer by:
- Telephone: 07 3262 1122
- E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
When we receive a complaint, we will attempt to resolve it promptly. We hope that in this way we will stop any unnecessary and inappropriate escalation of minor complaints.
We will observe the following principles in handling your complaint:
- there is no requirement for face-to-face contact between you and us, although it may be useful for us to come to a satisfactory resolution;
- we expect that both parties will make a genuine attempt to resolve a complaint promptly;
- we expect that both parties will provide all essential and relevant information, documents, written statements and any other materials that may properly and reasonably be believed to assist in resolving the complaint;
- we expect that both parties will comply with all reasonable requests from the other party to provide information within a reasonable time frame.
- In the case of complex concerns, we will respond to you in detail within 45 days.
If you are not satisfied with the final outcome, you may refer the case to the Credit Ombudsman Service on 1300 780 808 or www.cosl.com.au